Sunday, July 08, 2007

Kwik E Mart comes to Denver!

As a kid, my parents always made sure that my sister and I were exposed to our cultural heritage. Trips to Old World Wisconsin, Boston's Freedom Trail, and the Civil War battlefields of Mississippi are among my favorite childhood memories.

Today I passed the torch on to my daughter as we visited the Kwik E Mart. Denver is lucky enough to have one of twelve 7-11 stores in the world to get the Kwik E Mart makeover. And while the Krusty-O's were sold out, we had plenty of fun rubbing elbows with Comic Book Store Guy, Homer, and Apu, and the Squishee wasn't half bad.


Let's do Denver - Broadway style!


Ooh! Can I have some Krusty-o's?


Nice to see you, Apu.


Mmm...hot dogs...


...mmm...donuts.


"Choo-choo-choose me?" "Noooooo!"


Brrrrrrr...buy 3 for the price of 3!


Stay away from the egg salad.


Mmm...Squishee...


Can I get mine all syrup?

Vote 4 Quimby!


Worst movie promo ever!


Thank you! Come again!

No comments: